To manage your Content.ad campaigns in Brax, click on the ‘Campaigns’ button on the left-hand menu. This will open up all campaigns across all of the networks that have been integrated.
To see Content.ad campaigns only, sort the list of campaigns by clicking ‘All Sources’ and selecting ‘Content.ad’ from the drop-down menu. You can also choose a specific Content.ad account to look at if you have multiple accounts connected.
From the Campaign Manager screen, you can optimize your campaign by editing the following:
- Enable/Disable Campaign: Click on/off toggle to enable/disable Campaign
- Desktop CPC: Click on blue line to in-line edit
- Mobile CPC: Click on blue line to in-line edit
- Tablet CPC: Click on blue line to in-line edit
- Spending Limit: Click on blue line to in-line edit
- Daily Cap: Click on blue line to in-line edit
To view and edit all Campaign Settings, click on the Edit button
You can also view and optimize your Campaign's by:
Content: Shows Content performance. Enable/Pause Ads Adjust bids for Sites.
Rule History: Shows history of rules that have been applied to this campaign
Click on the tab names to access the settings on these pages.