To manage your Taboola campaigns in Brax, click on the ‘Campaigns’ button on the left-hand menu. This will open up all campaigns across all of the networks that have been integrated.
To see Taboola campaigns only, sort the list of campaigns by clicking ‘All Sources’ and selecting ‘Taboola from the drop-down menu. You can also choose a specific Taboola account to look at if you have multiple accounts connected.
From here, you can optimize your campaign by editing the following:
- Enable/Disable Campaign: Click on/off toggle to enable/disable Campaign
- CPC: Click blue CPC to in line edit
- Daily Budget: Click blue Daily Budget to in-line edit
- Start Date: Click date to set or update Start Date
- End Date: Click date to set or update End Date
To view and edit all Campaign Settings, click on the Edit button
You can also view and optimize your Campaign's by:
Content: Shows Content performance. Enable/Pause Ads.
Sites: Shows Site performance. Adjust bids for Sites. Enable/Pause Sites
Rule History: Shows history of rules that have been applied to this campaign
Click on the tab names to access the settings on these pages.