Name the custom metrics you want to import.
- Click your email in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Account option.
- Click on the blue pen by imported metrics to edit those options.
- Name the metrics you want to import.
- Choose the format for each one.
Example 1: You can name one as "Imported Revenue" and select currency as a format.
Example 2: You can name one as "Imported Conversions" and select integer as a format.
Upload data to populate custom metrics.
- Click Data Import from the menu on vertical menu on the left side.
- Click the purple Export button on the top right.
- Choose "Download the Template" from the menu.
- Download and open the template.
- Paste the available data by each dimension into the file.
NOTE: For more details on how to generate the proper file by these dimensions, read this article: COMING SOON
- Save the spreadsheet.
- Go back to Brax Data Import where you downloaded the template and select "Choose File".
- Find and select your data and click Open. The max file size you can upload is 5 megabytes.
View custom metrics in Brax performance reports.
- Go to Campaigns from the left side vertical menu.
- Press the Columns plus sign below the graph in the top right of the table.
- Select the "Imported Metrics" header to show available columns.
- Select the custom metric you want to display as a column.
- If you do not see data for the custom metrics by a specific dimensions such as publisher or ad, please contact help.
NOTE: These metrics will also appear in rules.