To create a calculated metric:
- Click on your email in the top right corner.
- Click on Account.
- Go to the Calculations section of the page and click the blue pen.
- In the top right, click the purple New Metric button.
- Type a label for the calculated metric.
- Select a format for the calculated metric.
- Use the available metrics and calculator expressions to create a formula.
- Click save.
Once complete this calculated metric will appear in your performance reports and will be a metric that is usable in rules.
*To use google analytics metrics, you must have at least one mapped source.