You can automate changes to your CPC Bid and Budget through our Scheduler. To set a schedule, open the Edit Campaign page for any campaign by clicking on the Campaign name.
Next, click Edit to open the Edit Campaign page.
The Schedule is a combination of Days, Time, and Actions. The following is a list of Actions available in Brax:
Enable Campaign: Sets Campaign Enabled to On
Disable Campaign: Sets Campaign Enabled to Off
Set Budget To: Sets Budget to the Amount you enter
Set CPC To: Sets Campaign CPC to the Amount you enter
Click Add New to create a new row, and select a Day, Hour, Minutes, and Action. For CPC and Budget, makes sure you enter in a new amount. To remove a schedule, simply click the X next to the line you wish to remove.
Once you have finished setting your schedule, click Save to save your changes.
- No Two alike actions can overlap (i.e. Monday at 10:00am change CPC to .05 and Monday @ 10:00am change CPC to .20)
- A Budget and CPC change can happen at the same time.
- Minimum or Maximum CPC / Budget cannot be passed (i.e. if minimum is $0.03, then you cannot adjust down to $0.02 or $0.00 etc..).
- All changes are saved once the "Save" Button is pressed.
- Not currently available for Yahoo Gemini