Bulk Upload Campaign Management
Click on Power Editor in the left menu. All file formats are in .xlsx and should be managed under this format.
- Select your Network. Choose the network which you'd like to manage campaigns
2) Download Campaigns by clicking the link on the Bulk upload page "Download Campaigns". This will give you a full list of campaigns to start from with examples using settings from current campaigns.
2) Make your edits. Either Update an existing campaign or Create a new one.
- UPDATE: add the word "update" to the action column. If this field is left blank, the entire row will be ignored.
- CREATE: to create a campaign using existing settings, add the word "create" to the action column. Remove the Campaign ID, Remove the Status, Rename it to a unique name and update the start time to a time in the future or remove it completely for immediate starts. Update your other settings accordingly.
- NOTE: To target Geos on creation, enter ALL for All Geos, otherwise, please reuse the geos presented in the download. If you are unsure, create a campaign with the desired Geos first in the Brax interface, then download the file again.
- Save the file when you're done.
3) Upload the file: Click on "Choose File" to import your campaign changes. It will run through a series of validations to ensure the proper configurations for each campaign have been used.
4) Passing Validation and Approving the Changes:
- Brax will validate the fields to ensure the changes will pass.
- If the validation does not pass, you will see "Fail" under the summary column and can download the file to fix the changes. Please follow step 3 after fixing the validation errors.
- If validation passes, the summary column will display "PASS", and you will be able to then Upload your changes by selecting "Upload".
5) Reviewing the history: After a successful upload, you can review the status for each campaign with their updates made to the network by clicking the Job ID link.
Article is closed for comments.