We released the ability to create Revcontent campaigns in bulk and made other improvements to the campaign management & UI.
- Bulk Upload Revcontent (Power Editor)
You can now create campaigns for Revcontent using a spreadsheet.
- Specify Exact Taboola Site Bid & Outbrain Section Bid
Modify the bids for Taboola sites and Outbrain sections by a specific number instead of suggested amounts. This also applies to any rules that modify these settings. E.g. Previously you had to select -50%, -40%, -30%.... etc. Now you can simply type the amount in.
- Enable/Disable campaigns with Brax API
Please see API documentation for detail.
- Filter rules by search
A filter search box was placed in the top right corner of the rules list screen.
- Match on Vendor Campaign ID in matching process
You can now pass in the campaign ID instead of the name for Brax matching process.
- Add total row to data tables
A row for totals the of each column was added to the reporting console. This can be triggered on or off using a check box. For spend data this will calculate both the sum and average of metrics. For imported data, it will only calculate the sum.
- Add top scrollbar to performance data tables
You can now scroll left and right (horizontal) on the top of the performance table in all reports.